Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Am I Wasting my Time in my Relationship?

Hello Jordan, 

I have received your report. Thank you so much for redoing it. I did notice some significant changes from the last report. However, they don't seem to make the situation any better. This week has been really turbulent for us. Why can't we seem to communicate effectively about anything? We have misunderstandings about the slightest thing almost daily. We are on the verge of breaking up at least once per month. In the heat of an argument he will blurt out how we need to move on from one another. When I agree with him he turns into a ball of emotions, and tells me how much he loves me and I am his world. This is indeed the strangest relationship that I have ever had. Do you see any mental illness in his chart? Am I wasting my time with him?

Marie, Virgo



Good morning Marie,

There are hundreds of souls around the world who submit spiritual counseling questions every day. I answer these in the order they come in. Out of fairness, and as my time permits. I normally don’t reply to emails with questions. In the future you are welcome to submit Spiritual Counseling questions from the link provided. However, I will offer some guidance and a thought for you to consider.

I also do not provide spiritual advice that tells people what to do. Like the universe intended, the gift of free will and the decisions you have and will make, will have a direct effect on the evolution of your soul.

I sense you may have much to still read on the website, especially the pages relating to finding a soul mate, your spiritual astrology reading is intended to help advance the teaching on the website. It certainly will have more value to you once you grasp some of the basic concepts of the website.

But regarding your relationship, and let’s totally take anything you would associate with blame or shortcomings on his part out of the equation (because you can only evolve your own soul) I’d like you to consider this thought:

If you were able to fill out a long and detailed wish list of your perfect soul mate and how your relationship would be today, would the relationship you are in live up to those desires?

If you think the answer might be “No, this is not the relationship I would wish for, even with the understanding that all relationships have ups and downs (spiritually known as yins and yang’s)  then you have some spiritual growth and work to do.

I hope you can see by the number of links I have shared so far, that you may much reading to do. These is no reason to answer your question now. Just reading a spiritual astrology reading on relationship compatibility will not contain your answers. The answers are within your soul, these links and tools are provided to help you make a connection to your soul and harness this energy. If you read just the pages I listed, you may be able to see your question from a different prospective.

The Virgo’s primary power is “I analyze,” which is your gift from the universe. No other sign does it better than you. I hope you can harness some of that energy to define the direction you wish to evolve your soul, as you can only evolve through your relationships.  

I hope that gets you started on a new spiritual journey.

Love and light,
Jordan Canon


1 comment:

  1. you have an interesting blog. thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, however spam with links to other websites will not be approved.